Upcoming SHARP Logger Training
SHARP Logger Core Programs
To achieve SHARP Logger standing, participants must complete both core classes, for a total of 12 credit hours. Core Classes are offered as a pair, but can be taken in any order and at any location. For more information, call 540-231-6494 or e-mail Karen Snape.
- Classes are being planned for early spring 2022 in Southwest Virginia
- Classes are being planned for Charlottesville and Lynchburg in May 2022
SHARP Logger Continuing Education Programs
Continuing Education classes are for individuals who have completed the core program. To maintain their standing, SHARP Loggers must earn 8 credit hours of continuing education (CE) training during each two year period following the completion of the core classes, including a REQUIRED 3 credit hour SHARP Logger Update Class. For more information, call 540-231-6494 or e-mail Karen Snape.
Required SHARP Logger Update Class 3 CE Credit Hours
- Online SHARP Logger Update This is a recording of the May 15th Update Webinar. Watching the entire webinar can count as a required SHARP Logger Update. Find it on the Online Training page.
Other SHARP Logger Continuing Education Programs
- Mid-Atlantic Logger Training Webinar Series The schedule for Season 2 of the MALT Webinar is now available. Flier with link to sign up. More information on the WVU site.
- Legal Issues for Loggers March 7th & November 10. Co-sponsored by Virginia Loggers Association. Locations TBA.
- None at this time
- Think something you attended should count for Continuing Education credits? Check the SHARP Logger CE Requirements and use the CE Form, along with a certificate, sign-in sheet, agenda, or other proof to request credit.