Upcoming SHARP Logger Training
COVID19 Update: As of 3:00 PM on 6/16/2020:
- The Logging Safety Seminar (5.5 CE Credits) on June 24th, originally scheduled for Colonial Heights has been moved online. Registration required. Flier available here. Register at Zoom.
- All in-person SHARP classes prior have been postponed and will be rescheduled.
- The Richmond Expo has been RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 9 & 10 by the event organizers.
- The SHARP Logger Update Classes scheduled for May 1 & 2 at the Expo have been RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 9 & 10.
- Please check back often as we receive further guidance and make determinations.
SHARP Logger Core Programs
To achieve SHARP Logger standing, participants must complete all three core classes, for a total of 18 Continuing Education (CE) credit hours. Core Classes are offered as a set, but can be taken in any order and at any location. For more information, call 540-231-6494 or e-mail Karen Snape.
Classes will be scheduled soon.
SHARP Logger Continuing Education Programs
Continuing Education classes are for individuals who have completed the core program. To maintain their standing, SHARP Loggers must earn 12 credit hours of continuing education (CE) training during each three year period following the completion of the core classes, including a REQUIRED 3 credit hour SHARP Logger Update Class. For more information, call 540-231-6494 or e-mail Karen Snape.
Required SHARP Logger Update Class 3 CE Credit Hours
- Richmond Logging Expo - October 9 and 10, 2020
Other SHARP Logger Continuing Education Programs
- Richmond Logging Expo - 3 CE Credit Hours *October 9 & 10, 2020*
- You must sign in at the SHARP Logger Booth to receive credit
- Logging Safety Seminar Sponsored by VLA. Click here for Flier
- Now online via zoom! - Wednesday, June 24, 2020
- Registration required: Register Here